SHREE ADEN DEPALA MITRAMANDAL ANNUAL GENERAL
67A CHURCH LANE N2 8DR
This is to notify all members that this year’s AGM will take place on
24TH MAY 2015, from 2PM
at THE Community Hall, 67A Church Lane N2 8DR.
This meeting is required to dissolve the current governing body and re-elect new governing body consisting of 6 Governors and President.
Those that wish to stand for any positions are required to collect forms from the Secretary Sureshbhai P Depala and return
the completed form to him by Sunday 10th May, 2015
at the latest.
The Completed form must specify the position applied for (i.e. President/Governor). Each application must be seconded by at least one existing member. Only existing members are eligible to apply.
AGENDA FOR AGM
1) Meeting commences with prayer.
2) Report of the last AGM by current Secretary.
3) The current President and Treasurer will preside with their reports.
4) The existing Governing Body to be dissolved and a Chairman
nominated to conduct the new elections.
5) New Governing body election process to
begin (by ballot papers). NB that only existing members
are eligible to vote. Non-members are not able to attend this AGM.
6) Votes to be counted.
7) New elected committee introduced.
8) The AGM will end with prayers and best wishes to the new Governing
Please help to pass this circular to all
members you may know in your contacts
IT IS IMPERATIVE ALL MEMBERS ATTEND THIS MEETING.
SURESH P. DEPALA.